Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
- Immigration and Customs Investigator (PDF 296 KB)
• Registered Professional Nurse (PDF 233 KB)
• ALC English Instructor (Part-time & full-time) (PDF 225 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
• BiometricsRegistrationTechnician (PDF 232 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Registered Professional Nurse (PDF 202 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
• ACS Vacancies for the year 2015-2016 (PDF 144 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.