Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
- ALC English Instructor (PDF 224 KB)
- Chauffeur Customs Expiditor (PDF 282 KB)
- Driver-Administrative Clerk (PDF 230 KB)
- Financial Management Analyst-ISU (PDF 278 KB)
- SD Guard (PDF 254 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Visa Assistant (PDF 279 KB)
• Carpenter (PDF 282 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Information Management Assistant-IRM (PDF 141 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
• Administrative Assistant -WRE (PDF 23 KB)
• AID-Development Program Specialist (PDF 30 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.