Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
- Plumber (PDF 206 KB)
- Administrative Assistant - GSO (PDF 226 KB)
- Interpreter-Translator (PDF 225 KB)
- Civil Engineer (PDF 225 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Ambassador’s Chauffeur (PDF 254 KB)
• Short Term Lease Foreman (PDF 207 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
- SSAP Administrative Assistant (PDF 160 KB)
- SSAP Program Management Assistant (PDF 159 KB)
- Assistant Information Officer (PDF 174 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.