Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
- SDU-Shift Supervisor (PDF 191 KB)
- Carpenter (Temporary) (PDF 225 KB)
- Electrical Controls Technician (PDF 319 KB)
- Plumber (PDF 267 KB)
- Voucher Examiner (PDF 227 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
- Project Management Specialist –Education (PDF 20 KB)
- Project Management Specialist –Youth (PDF 21 KB)
- Development Program Specialist-Social Media and Outreach (PDF 23 KB)
- Project Management Specialist - PFH Office (PDF 24 KB)
- Project Management Specialist - PFH Office (PDF 23 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.