Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
- Plumber (PDF 206 KB)
- English Instructor (PDF 174 KB)
- Education Advisor (PDF 226 KB)
- ACS Assistant (PDF 227 KB)
- Chauffeur/Customs Expeditor (PDF 231 KB)
- Multi Skilled Carpenter (PDF 227 KB)
- Procurement Agent (ISU) (PDF 229 KB)
- Procurement Agent (PDF 230 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
- Visa Assistant (PDF 225 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
- Co-CLO Coordinator (PDF 176 KB)
- EXEC Staff Assistant (PDF 173 KB)
- Roving Administrative Clerk- Escort (PDF 172 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
- SOLICITATION EXO-14-027-Project Management Specialist-EDE (PDF 23 KB)
- SOLICITATION EXO-14-026-Voucher Examiner-FMO (PDF 20 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.