Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
• Telecommunications Technician (PDF 229 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Roving Administrative Clerk-Escort (PDF 117 KB)
• Human Rights Vetting Assistant (PDF 117 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
• Senior Acquisition & Assistance Specialist (PDF 93 KB)
• Project Management Specialist–EG (PDF 23 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
• ACS Vacancies for the 2014 (PDF 135 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.