Please Note: The U.S. Embassy cannot accept unsolicited applications. There must be an open vacancy in which you meet all the requirements in order to apply. Applications must include the open Vacancy Announcement Number and Title.
Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Open To All Interested Candidates
• Registered Professional Nurse (PDF 232 KB)
• Political Specialist (PDF 207 KB)
• Plumber (PDF 179 KB)
• Computer Management Assistant/Programmer (PDF 177 KB)
• Carpenter (PDF 176 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Newsletter Editor (PDF 227 KB)
• Executive Chauffeur (PDF 214 KB)
• Mailroom and Pouch Supervisor (PDF 167 KB)
• Customs Expditor/Driver (PDF 176 KB)
• Electromechanical Maintenance Supervisor (PDF 230 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• WAE-Roving Admin Clerk-Security Escort (PDF 138 KB)
• WAE-Special Projects Administrative Assistant (PDF 140 KB)
• Administrative Support Assistant (PDF 126 KB)
• Executive Staff Assistant (PDF 139 KB)
• Security Escort (PDF 92.0 KB)
• USAID Project Management Assistant (Health) (PDF 134 KB)
• Security Escort/part-time (PDF 129 KB)
• Information Management Assistant (PDF 131 KB)
• VIP Visitors Coordinator (PDF 138 KB)
Open to U.S. Citizens ONLY
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.