Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
• Telecommunications Assistant (PDF 322 KB)
• ALC English Instructor (Part-time & full-time) (PDF 225 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Newsletter Editor - CLO Assistant (PDF 152 KB)
• ESO Management Clerk (PDF 139 KB)
• CONS Office Management Assistant (PDF 139 KB)
• ISU Office Management Assistant (Job Share)(PDF 140 KB)
• FAC Security Escort (PDF 138 KB)
• AECSA-General Manager (PDF 94 KB)
• AECSA-Food And Beverage Manager (PDF 223 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
• Jordan Deputy Mission Director I Secretary (PDF 22 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
• ACS Vacancies for the year 2015-2016 (PDF 142 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.