Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
• ALC English Instructor (Part-time & full-time) (PDF 225 KB)
• Media Specialist (PDF 165 KB)
• Regional Security Office Shift Supervisor (PDF 294 KB)
• Secretary (PDF 163 KB)
• Mission Support Technician (PDF 164 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Travel Assistant (PDF 233 KB)
• Administrative Assistant (PDF 232 KB)
• Supervisory Travel Assistant (PDF 283 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• AECSA-General Manager (PDF 94 KB)
• FAC-Administrative Assistant (PDF 139 KB)
• RSO-Tactical Operations Security Coordinator (PDF 140 KB)
• USAID-Outreach and Communication Assistant (PDF 206 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
• Development Outreach and Communications Specialist (PDF 66 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
• ACS Vacancies for the year 2015-2016 (PDF 144 KB)
• Summer Camp Director 2015 (PDF 184 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.