Please be advised that the Universal Employment Application (DS-174) can be saved, therefore, please download the form on your computer, complete the information, save it and send it as an attachment to the e-mail provided in the vacancy announcement.
Please do not fill the date of birth and place of birth fields in the Universal Employment Application.
Please be advised that all certificates or documents that are required in the vacancy announcement must be included in the application package in order to move forward in the recruitment process.
Open To All Interested Candidates
• ISU-Accountant-Voucher Examiner (PDF 227 KB)
• Registered Professional Nurse (PDF 164 KB)
• Switchboard Operator (PDF 228 KB)
• Housing Supervisor (PDF 228 KB)
Open To U.S. Embassy Internal Candidates and Diplomatic Family Members Only
Open To U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Family Members Only
• Roving Administrative Clerk- Escort (PDF 172 KB)
Job Opportunities in Baghdad
• Project Management Specialist-PFH (PDF 25 KB)
Opportunities Outside the U.S. Embassy (see vacancy for how to apply)
- ACS Vacancies for 2014-2015 (PDF 121 KB)
- Dining Room Server - AECSA (PDF 231 KB)
- Demi Chef de Partie - AECSA (PDF 225 KB)
- Commis3; Prep Cook - AECSA (PDF 228 KB)
• Steward - AECSA (PDF 225 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.